Update your interior in a truly unique style with this metallic spoiled copper wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek for NLXL.
Following on the heels of his 'Materials' collection for NLXL, Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek designed this striking wallpaper from a 10-metre-long installation he built in his factory. Over a period of several months, he poured different types of acid over the copper to create a multicoloured effect... The results of these experiments are now available to adorn your walls!
A4 sample available- please select from the drop-down menu.
Roll size: W 48,7 cm x L 1000 cm = 4,9 m2
- Price is per roll.
- Printed to order.
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat.
- Paste the wall, very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary.
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth.
- Heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent.
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde.
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1
Delivery: Approx 10 days
Printed to order, non-returnable
Piet Hein Eek is one of the most prominent Dutch designers of his generation. After graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 1990 he became famous for creating scrap wood furniture which celebrates the beauty of imperfection. He has since applied his distinctive style to design a large range of products, especially highly collectable limited edition furniture items, which are all made in his own factory.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy