The Extinct Dalston Armchair will create a stunning feature in your home. A modern take on the classic wingback, this comfortable armchair design is inspired by extinct and half-imaginary animals such as the dodo, saber-tooth tigers, and flying monkeys, with notations influenced by the Ice Age.
This blue velvet chair is the ultimate luxury statement piece providing comfort with its modern sleek shape and injecting individuality and personality to any room. Designed by Emily J Shipley and forming part of the fantastical furniture range with Clarke & Clarke, the Extinct Dalston Chair is upholstered with the best selling velvet from the Animalia range.
It will inject an air of luxe maximalism with this incredibly soft extinct velvet, rich with deep navy, vibrant teal, and soft blues and greens. Perfectly suited to a bedroom home office or living space.
- Material: 100% polyester velvet
- Dimensions: H81 x W91 x D84cm
- Extinct print design
- Please note that the legs require attaching to the body of the chair
- Professional cleaning only
- Made in Europe
- Modern take on the classic wingback chair
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable unless faulty, these include:
- All Wallpapers & Fabric as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll)
- Any item made to order
- All paint orders are tinted and made to order
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy