This stunning B4 Concrete LED pendant light by German label GANTlights combines light grey concrete with silver, gold or copper, individually handcast resulting in trendy pendant lamp with textured finish.
Part of the B series collection, this handmade lamp is ideal for illuminating a long dining table, a sideboard or a desk and is suitable both hung individually or in a group. The high quality gilding of the insides emits a pleasant warm light.
Due to its minimalist design and the contrasting materials, this designer lamp can be combined with any style.
Available in a choice of three finishes, including: Silver, Gold or Copper plating.
- Light source: Replaceable high quality LED unit made in Germany (2700K)
- Dimmable: Yes via external LED dimmer switch (not included)
- Textile cable colour: Black
- Cable lengths available: 2m
- Measurements: 56 x 14 x 14 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- The handmade lampshade is delivered ready to install with an LED tube
- Includes: LED unit (includes driver), instructions, mounting hardware and white steel canopy
Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch
Please be aware of enough carrying capacity of your ceiling stability.
GANTlights was established in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 and have continuously handcrafted luminaries which playfully mix experimental forms and materials such as concrete and gold, resulting in stunning aesthetic lighting solutions.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy