Even if space is an issue, you can still entertain in style this summer with the Burford 3 Burner Built in BBQ with Rotisserie from Whistler Grills. Featuring 3 Cast Stainless Steel Burners, this stunning machine still packs a hefty punch.
The Whistler Burford 3 built-in BBQ suits all outdoor spaces. Built from low maintenance 304 stainless steel throughout, these heads will form the centrepiece of your bespoke outdoor kitchen for years to come. Whistler are so confident in the build quality of this range that they offer a limited lifetime warranty. A top of the range yet affordable solution to bespoke kitchens.
Whistler Burford 3 is packed with great features including a double layer hood, LED lit control panel, stainless steel cooking grates & burners and a 'Fire Torch' ignition system. Also features a ceramic, infrared rear burner for use with the supplied rotisserie kit.
This model comes with a free, high-quality Rotisserie & BBQ cover.
- 304 stainless steel throughout
- BTU’s per Main burner 15,000, Rear 12,000, Total BTU’s: 57,000
- LED control panel and halogen cooking surface lights
- Optional Sear Burner, Side Burner, Ceramic Briquettes and Griddle Plate available
- Rotisserie and cover included
- Double skin hood
- Gas hose comes out on the rear right hand side, and electrics on the rear left.
- Smoker Box available as an optional extra
- LPG only
Weight: N.W 56.25 KG
This range offers three different model sizes to suit your needs, choose from the Burford 3, 4 or 5 - See separate listings.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy