Bring a cool Japanese aesthetic to your home with the striking KSO Irezumi Wallpaper by Kensho II for Dutch design house NLXL. The edgy tattoo design makes this one stand out wallpaper.
These traditional Japanese tattoo motifs each have several meanings. For example the basic meaning of Koi (carp) is prosperity – bit depending on the position and combination of the motifs the meaning changes. Irezumi (刺青 - or “tattoo” in Japanese) has existed since the Edo era around 400 years ago. There are additional Japanese words similar to Irezumi such as Horimono, Shisei, Monmon and Gaman - however Irezumi is most commonly used. The literal translation of Irezumi is 刺 poke 青 blue. Traditional Japanese Sumi ink turns a beautiful blue-black color after the ink enters the skin.
This bold designer wallcovering is sure to make a statement and looks great in a confident, modern interior scheme.
Roll Size: 48.7x1000cm (4.87m2)
Repeat 448cm, Match 23cm
- Premium quality heavy duty 160 grs wallpaper with paper top layer and non woven backing;
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth;
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall;
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84.10 EU B.s1, do.
Printed to order, non-returnable.
Kensho Ⅱ is a Japanese tattoo master using traditional “Tebori” methods and “Sashibo” instruments. He began apprenticeship with his master Takehisa Muramatsu in 2000. Asked by Muramatsu if he would one day like to become a tattoo artist Kesho answered “yes Sensei!” From that point his tattooing career took off.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy