Ready to give your home a timeless and sophisticated upgrade for 2024? Take a stroll through our luxury furniture collection, here at Lime Lace. We take pride in curating pieces that not only stand the test of time but also allow you to splash your personal style into your humble abode. Crafted with expert care from the finest materials in a variety of designs, our unique pieces are sure to get your interior creative juices flowing.
So, here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about picking luxury furniture for your home:
Understanding your style and needs
First things first would be to plan the type of luxury aesthetic you wish to create. Some popular interior styles include:
- Minimalism: Embrace clean lines, neutral tones, and simple outlines.
- Art Deco: Focus on gold or silver tones and geometric shapes.
- Natural and rustic: Bring the outdoors ‘in’ with earthy tones and reclaimed wooden materials.
- Maximalism: Unleash your creativity by combining bold colours, striking patterns, and unique structures.
Next, consider the realities of everyday living in your home:
- Functionality: If you’re slightly limited on space, opt for multi-use pieces, such as storage benches. Also, consider items that can adapt to your ever-changing family needs, or can easily fit various spaces within your home.
- Durability: Do you have a bustling household complete with young kids and pets? Choose furniture that can tolerate daily wear and tear. Go for marble or hardwood that are known for being scratch-resistant, as well as stain-resistant fabrics in the event of accidental spills.
Add Luxury Home Furniture To Every Room
Here at Lime Lace, you have an abundance of options for every room in your home. On the hunt for luxury living room furniture? Lounge like a ‘king’ with the regal tufted-back leather Kingston Chair. Add the perfect finishing touch of an elegant side table – take the Erdre, for example, with its statement gold metal and white marble structure.
Finally, transform your bedroom into a serene sanctuary with the Bayeux White Three Drawer Chest and coordinating bedside tables. Their streamlined shape and neutral tone create a calming and efficient space.
Choosing Sustainable Luxury Home Furniture
When investing in luxury furniture, you're not only improving the visual appeal of your home, but also making a positive environmental impact. Made with durability in mind, each piece is designed to survive years of usage, reducing the likelihood of it ending up in a landfill.
Keep your eyes peeled for furniture built from reclaimed materials, as well as exploring unique collections from designers like Piet Hein Eek, where a dedication to sustainability is integrated into every piece.
Keen to learn more? Check out our guide which delves into sustainable choices for luxury home décor.
Budgeting And Investing In Luxury Furniture
Choosing to invest in luxury furniture is a smart move. Thanks to exceptional artisanry, our pieces not only surpass passing décor trends but will remain a solid focal point of your home for the years to come.
Now, the idea of ‘luxury’ doesn’t always equate to a hefty price tag. If you’re on a strict budget, explore our ‘Sale’ section to find hundreds of luxury home furniture for a fraction of the original cost.