Bring a touch of Eastern magic to your home with the Xanadu Red Chinese Knot Print Silk Twill Cushion by Bivain.
This colourful cushion features a series Chinese decorative knots symbolising happiness, luck and prosperity. The stylish Chinese Knot Print Cushion will really bring the a pop of colour to your interior scheme.
Made from silk twill and striped-textured cotton polyester in hues of red and blue.
This wow factor cushion is perfect for your sofa or armchair or as a scatter cushion on your bed.
- Composition: Silk twill front with cotton lining, stripe-textured cotton polyester back, cotton polyester piping
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" (approx 40cm x 40cmcm)
- Digitally printed front
- Includes feather pad
- Removable cover
- Discreet zip closure
- Colours may vary slightly due to batch printing
- Dry clean only
Founded in 2016 by Megha Lohia and Rachel Fong, BIVAIN is a contemporary home decor and accessories brand offering objects of desire with an edge. The Central Saint Martins-trained designers worked for brands including Agent Provocateur and Zac Posen prior to launching BIVAIN; and with an appetite for the bold and the whimsical, they set out to create a lifestyle brand with serious sex appeal!
Based in London, BIVAIN draws inspiration from the sensory experiences of international wanderlust. The collections are exclusively produced by highly-skilled craftspeople using the finest materials.
BIVAIN - derived from the words ‘to be vain’- celebrates pride in one's unique sense of self, and is aimed at the vivacious, adventurous and design-conscious customer who enjoys making a statement with their home and personal style.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy