This contemporary Minispiral wallpaper by British designer Erica Wakerly features a beautiful grey and white pattern with an art deco vibe!
All Erica Wakerly wallpapers are made in England and printed with environmentally friendly, colourfast, non toxic, water-based inks and are fire rated for use in commercial and residential interiors.
- 10m x 52cm rolls (in a standard height room, up to 4 drops per roll).
- 17.5cm pattern repeat
- Traditionally printed in England
- Paper backing (paste the paper)
- Fire rated for use in commercial and residential interiors
- FSC and VOC certified
- Printed with environmentally friendly, colour-fast, non-toxic, water-based inks.
Erica Wakerly wallpapers are printed using traditional techniques.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy