With hints to the stunning Art Deco era, the abstract Desert Wallpaper by Erica Wakerly provides a wonderfully bold backdrop to any space.
Inspired by a peeling wall of paint that Erica Wakerly came across on a trip to the Californian desert, this original wallpaper comes in a choice of 2 metallic colourways.
10m x 52cm rolls (in a standard height room, up to 4 drops per roll).
- 53cm pattern repeat
- Traditionally printed in England
- Non-woven backing (paste the wall)
- Fire rated for use in commercial and residential interiors
- FSC and VOC certified
- Printed with environmentally friendly, colour-fast, non-toxic, water-based inks.
Erica Wakerly wallpapers are printed using traditional techniques.
Full step by step hanging instructions are supplied with the rolls.
Made in England.
Copper Rose/ Battleship Grey
Gold/ Shadow Grey
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy