The VOS 02 House Ceramics Wallpaper produced by Studio Roderick Vos in collaboration with NLXL features images of square patterned ceramic tiles to create the appearance of a tiled wall.
The House Ceramics Wallpaper is part of the Monochrome Collection created by the iconic Dutch wallpaper manufacturer NLXL. This tiled wallpaper is the vision of Dutch designer, Roderick Vos, who photographed a series of self-moulded and fired unglazed square stoneware to create what appears to be a three-dimensional pattern. Perfect way to add interest to your walls without the need for messy tiling.
- Dimensions 19" x 354" (47 SQFT) 48.7 x 900 cm (4.4m2)
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1.
Delivery: Approx 10 days
Printed to order, non-returnable
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy