This stunning C2 Concrete and Copper Pendant Light by German label GANTlights merges light grey or dark grey concrete with copper metal to create a stylish long pendant.
This handmade concrete light is ideal for illuminating a dining table, kitchen island, sideboard or desk.
The LED unit is available in two finishes; Light Grey Concrete or Dark Grey Concrete and two alternative colour temperatures: Warm White (2700 Kelvin) and Cold White (4000 Kelvin).Size:
C2 - Measurements: W92cm x H7cm x D7cm (net weight 5kg)
The handmade lampshade is delivered with an LED string, textile cable, mounting hardware and steel canopy. Textile cable plus steel rope are shortenable.
The contrasting materials of concrete and copper creates a minimalist designer light which is suitable for many different home styles.
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Dimmable: Yes via external LED dimmer switch (not included)
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K / Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W
- Beam angle: 145°
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Textile cable colour: Black
- Cable lengths: 2m (can supply longer on request)
Please note wall/ceiling plugs (anchors) not included.
GANTlights was established in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 and have continuously handcrafted luminaries which playfully mix experimental forms and materials such as concrete and gold, resulting in stunning aesthetic lighting solutions.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy