This beautiful C series concrete and brass pendant light by German label GANTlights merges light grey or dark grey concrete with brass metal to create a unique rectangular pendant available in 2 sizes.
This handmade concrete light is ideal for illuminating a dining table, kitchen island, sideboard or desk.
The dimmable LED pendant comes in a length of either C2: 92cm or C1: 122cm and choice of warm white (2700K) or cold white (4000K) light.
The handmade lampshade is delivered with an LED string, 2 meters of black textile cable, mounting hardware and steel canopy. Textile cable plus steel rope are shortenable.
The contrasting materials of concrete and brass creates a minimalist designer light which is suitable for many different home styles.
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Standard textile cable colour / length: Black / 2m
- Optional cable lengths (at no surcharge): 3m / 5m
GANTlights was established in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 and have continuously handcrafted luminaries which playfully mix experimental forms and materials such as concrete and gold, resulting in stunning aesthetic lighting solutions.
[C1] W122cm x H8cm x D8cm
Product net weight: 9kg
[C2] W92cm x H7cm x D7cm
Product net weight: 5kg
Free Delivery 7-10 Days
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy