Instantly uplift your interior with the bold yet dreamy Addiction Wallpaper in Water Colours by Paola Navone @ NLXL. Perfect for a creating a contemporary feature wall, 'Water Colours' can also be used to complement the 'Blue Eyes' mural PNO-04.
Paola Navone is a little bit obsessed with the colour blue, she uses it constantly, be it for dinnerware or tiles, sofas or sconces. Her collection “Addiction” is an ode to the hue.
A4 sample available- please select from the drop-down menu.
Roll size: W 48.7 cm x L 1000 cm = 4.9 m2
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat.
- Paste the wall, very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary.
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth.
- Heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent.
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde.
- Can conceal cracks.
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1
Paola Navone graduated in 1973 in architecture from the Turin Politecnico. Between 1970 and 1980 she worked alongside Alessandro Mendini, Ettore Sottsass Jr. and Andrea Branzi in the Alchimia group, the most progressive set on the Italian design scene. She developed a highly productive and stimulating avant-garde stance. This gained her, in 1983, the prestigious Osaka International Design Award, bestowed for the first time that year. In December 2014 she was welcomed as a member of Interior Design Magazine’s Hall of Fame in New York.
FREE DELIVERY- 7-10 days
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy