The unique Idube Makonde Table Lamp is rich in detail with a high quality finish. Meticulously designed and produced by MINDTHEGAP, this stunning table lamp will make a fabulous decorative accessory.
The tribal inspired lampshade with large scale Zebra pattern and realistic fur texture. Printed on high quality linen and finished with white lining and plush brown fringe.
Inspired by African tribal urn shape, the lamp base is made of carved mango wood and finished in antique ebony colour.
Comes with E27 metallic lamp holder and black braided cable.
- Collection: THE TROPICAL COTTAGE
- Colour: Black, Brown, Taupe
- Finishing: Wood
- Size: ø 45 x H60 cm
- Lampshade material: 100% Linen
- Lining: white fabric
- Electric cable: 2m, black braided
Before installing and using the lamp, please read carefully the instructions that can be found inside the box. We recommend to use Max. 57W bulb or 4-6W LED bulb.
Founded in Transylvania, Romania in 2015, MINDTHEGAP is a young brand that designs and produces a wide range of home décor. They say "We love to be different. We are proud of our individuality and we declare our freedom through art, showing the unseen and the undiscovered. We believe our collection inspires positivity and excitement in every interior space".
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy