With hints to the stunning Art Deco era, the abstract Desert Wallpaper by British Designer Erica Wakerly provides a wonderfully relaxing backdrop to any space.
Inspired by a peeling wall of paint that Erica Wakerly came across on a trip to the Californian desert, this original wallpaper is now available in on-trend Pink & White. It is also available in a choice of 2 metallic colourways - See separate listing.
- 10m x 52cm rolls (in a standard height room, up to 4 drops per roll).
- 53cm pattern repeat
- Traditionally printed in England
- Non-woven backing (paste the wall)
- Fire rated for use in commercial and residential interiors
- FSC and VOC certified
- Printed with environmentally friendly, colour-fast, non-toxic, water-based inks.
Erica Wakerly wallpapers are printed using traditional techniques.
Full step by step hanging instructions are supplied with the rolls
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy