Inspired by travels to Japan where timber is used in numerous ways, TIM-07 Timber Strips Wallpaper in Scrapwood on Scrapwood by Piet Hein Eek @ NLXL is a truly unique and striking wall covering. The working title for this new collection was “Zen Wood”... and that’s just exactly what it is.
Piet Hein Eek: “This collection is more than ever inspired on the idea that our wallpapers should provide an artificial alternative for a wooden wall. In this case by using 3D timber strips. I am certain people will love the attention to detail which is the trademark of NLXL products. Like Scrapwood, Timber Strips make you want to touch the wall to make sure it isn’t the real thing.”
The Scrapwood on Scrapwood pattern recreates the image of 3D timber strips with no joints, which can be used to spectacular effect especially as the pattern has no repeat. A great choice for feature walls in both residential and public spaces.
A4 sample available- please select from the drop-down menu.
Roll size: W 48,7 cm x L 1000 cm = 4,9 m2
- Price is per roll.
- Printed to order.
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat.
- Paste the wall, very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary.
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth.
- Heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent.
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde.
- Can conceal cracks.
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1
Delivery: Approx 10 days
Printed to order, non-returnable
Piet Hein Eek is one of the most prominent Dutch designers of his generation. After graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 1990 he became famous for creating scrap wood furniture which celebrates the beauty of imperfection. He has since applied his distinctive style to design a large range of products, especially highly collectable limited edition furniture items, which are all made in his own factory.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy