This glamorous Héron Wallpaper by NLXL founders Mr. & Mrs. Vintage is sure to bring an opulent and grand aesthetic to your home.
Herons became popular due to the age old human desire to decorate and ornament ourselves to be more attractive to the opposite sex with the use of elegant and exotic feathers. Although feathers had been used for centuries to adorn headwear it was the feather boa that triggered the boom in the international plumage trade in the 18th and 19th centuries with feathers being used as both a fashion accessory and a statement of social status. They were also extensively used by cabaret dancers in their erotic performances which no doubt added to their popularity.
This Heron wallpaper is an interpretation of ancient old “high society” wall decorations.
This stunning designer wallcovering is sure to make a statement and looks great in a modern or traditional interior scheme.
Roll Size: 48.7x1000cm (4.87m2)
Repeat 83cm, Match 83cm
- Premium quality heavy duty 160 grs wallpaper with paper top layer and non woven backing;
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth;
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall;
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84.10 EU B.s1, do.
Printed to order, non-returnable.
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy