This chic Terrazzo Kitchen Splashback Wallpaper by Dutch designer Puck B the perfect choice for a modern kitchen. With a simple, neutral colour scheme of grey, taupe and black, this totally on trend pattern makes for a super stylish backsplash.
A new and revolutionary wallpaper which is very easy to apply and is completely water and heatproof so also usable behind your stove!
If you’re looking for kitchen makeover ideas, then our beautiful Designer Kitchen Splashback Wallpaper is a great alternative. Not only is it considerably cheaper than a tile backsplash it is also very stylish and will transform your kitchen instantly.
Although our Kitchen Wallpaper is especially designed for the kitchen, you might want to use our wallpaper designs for a quick and easy update of your bathroom too! It is perfect for feature walls, making it the ideal statement piece to transform your room.
This kitchen wallpaper is a pvc wallpaper with eco UV resistant print. It is water resistant and heat resistant (B1 and M2 certified) so also usable behind your (gas) stove. However, although heat resistant it is not fire proof so avoid direct contact with flames at any time.
Our Kitchen Wall decals are washable and can be cleaned using warm water and a cloth. So any stain on our backsplash panels such as grease or sauce will disappear without effort.
Just cut the Kitchen wall décor to size and apply using the enclosed special glue. This wallpaper backsplash is also very easy to remove just peel and stick down again. Making it a great accent wall for rental homes as well!
Splashback size: H 60cm x W 300 cm
Should you wish something special for your kitchen remodelling and have a particular kitchen design idea or require larger dimensions please get in contact.
Our Kitchen Walls wallpaper comes on 1 roll and can be applied as follows:
* the best results are gained on the smooth background, although a bit roughness is no problem, neither are small holes
* also possible to apply on existing tiles, it is better to choose a somewhat more busy or dark pattern with regards to a little show-through of the tiles
* remove the electricity caps
* coat the wall generously with our enclosed special glue
* start on a corner above and unroll the wallpaper
* press firmly
* cut small holes for the sockets
* rub the wallpaper with a soft cloth till all air is removed
* cut away redundant wallpaper
* remove glue stains with a damp cloth
* replace the sockets
* make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, lean back and enjoy your new stunning view of your newly improved wall covering!
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy