The hottest home décor trends according to Pinterest!
Pinterest have just announced the winners of the first-ever Best Of Pinterest UK Interior Awards, a celebration of UK’s finest home decor ideas!
Here’s your chance to see how people in the UK are decorating, styling and making the most of their spaces across 10 different categories.
Selected by a judging panel of highly respected design experts including award-winning interior designer Kelly Hoppen, fashion designer Matthew Williamson, Editor-in-Chief at ELLE Decoration Michelle Ogundehin along with the UK Pinterest team, have chosen their favourite decorating & home styling across 10 different categories.
Take a look below at the winners!
1. Best Wow Factor Interior: The Pink House bathroom – Emily of The Pink House / Grazia Magazine
Image: Pinterest / Emily of ThePinkHouse / Grazia
2. Best Small Space Idea: DIY kids folding desk – Heather of Growing Spaces.
Image: Pinterest / Heather Young / Growing Spaces
3. Best Use Of Colour: The London home of florist Nikki Tibbles.
Image: Pinterest / Nikki Tibbles
4. Best Home DIY Idea: DIY Watercolour tableware – Fran of Fall for DIY
Image: Pinterest / Fall for DIY
5. Best Dream Bedroom: Murals Wallpaper Watercolour Bedroom – Murals Wallpaper / Hege in France
Image: Pinterest / Murals Wallpaper / Hege in France
6. Best Lounge Look: Mid-century modern flat in the Barbican – Winners: House & Garden / Maria Speake of Retrouvius
Image: Pinterest / House & Garden / Maria Speake of Retrouvius
7. Best Kitchen Design: Watercolour splashback kitchen – House Beautiful
Image: Pinterest / House Beautiful
8. Best Workspace: Made.com & Livingetc workspace – Made.com / Livingetc
Image: Pinterest / Made.com / LivingEtc
9. Best Kids Room Ideas: Camomile London kids room – Camomile London
Image: Pinterest / Camomile London
10. Best Interiors Lust-have: Loaf's Thankster Sofa – Loaf
Image: Pinterest / Loaf
Watercolours feature heavily in the list of winners & runners up! This is definitley a trend to watch!
Pinterest is the perfect place to get some inspiration for your own home and with over 100 billion ideas on Pinterest worldwide, that’ll certainly keep you busy!